Managing Agricultural Farm Businesses
We help our clients identify farm business objectives and then realise those objectives.
Farm management and farm business development is central to our work. With years of farm management experience within the agricultural industry Douglas Green Consulting realises that profit is an important driver to any business.
An impartial, dispassionate look is often what is needed to find the way ahead. An audit if you like. That's what we are about and we are here to help.
Help with managing a farm
DGCL are well placed to help you answer some key questions:
- What is going on in your agricultural business?
- How competitive is your farm?
- How does your business compare to other farms?
- What is your technical performance like?
- What is the scope for management improvement?
- What are the key drivers for profit?
We assess your options to drive efficiencies and grow, which in turn will lead to a more profitable future for your farming business.
One of our key strengths is that we have the farming expertise to make sure your budgets are credible robust and achievable. This gives banks managers confidence that the budgets you present to them will be met.